Saturday 13 March 2010

Opening the Floodgates

We're a third of the way through Level Three, and have only witnessed two casualties, the second of whom being Irish poker legend Liam Flood. "I had a set," regaled the former Irish Open Champion in his slow, but precise manner, "but unfortunately the other guy had a flush. It's OK, it's not the end of the world, as long as I do well in the Irish Open I'll be happy. The interesting thing about the hand was that when I arrived, someone had sat in my seat by mistake, but because the game had already started, I sat in seat eight instead, which was his seat. In the end, it was him who knocked me out."

And as I conclude the post, we lose our third man: Jay Patel.

And as I write that, we lose our fourth: Terry Simpson. Gosh, they're like buses!

No comments:

Post a Comment