Sunday 14 March 2010

Pre-Final Rubdowns

After a well deserved dinner break, the players have returned for tonight's final table and Neil Channing has been introducing them to the crowd with his usual supply of dry wit and unflinching sarcasm.

On Warren Wooldridge: "I have no idea how he got this far. I was hanging around the cashier and player after player would come up shaking their head asking, 'Who's the guy that knocked me out that looks like you?'

On Hugo Martin: "Despite his looks, Hugo is a grizzled veteran who's been playing in the Vic for almost as long as Pedro. He's never had this many chips. In fact, I think this is his first final table, and I expect it'll be his last."


But all joking aside, this looks to be a tough final table with Daniel Laming the fan favourtie. He appears to have brought an army of Lamings to the Vic today, all of whom are cheering him on from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment