Saturday 28 March 2009

Final 15 Minutes; Final 15 Players

Well, the evening is winding down, in fact it's officially 2am instead of 1am, which it is really. I'm pretty sure that however you look at it I'm getting less sleep tonight. Daylight savings tilts me.

Dave Colclough is on about 150k and still hanging in there, most recently moving in over the top of a raise from Silke (that's going to happen more, I reckon, given his awkward stack size) but no call. Likewise on the other table Sunny has taken down a Samuel Oatley button raise by moving all in (the hours of his stack-dominion are past, currently).

But what I've mainly been doing as the action slows is fulfilling another of our readers' requests. Snoopy noted that the fine glass of wine I am about to drink very fast bought by John McGrane was misspelled by Homer as McCrane which sounds a bit like a mix between the McClane guy from Die Hard, John McCain from the recent US election, and McGrane, generous poker player, himself. So here's my photoshop as requested: McGrane/Cane/Clane wishing the very best for Black Belt Poker Players Sunny and Chaz Chattha!

No comments:

Post a Comment