Saturday 28 March 2009

Hagen The Tension Breaker

Andreas Hagen continues to be the most 'relaxed' person in the cardroom, after raising preflop he fires 36k on a Q-9-4 flop against John Baughman who calls. On the 7 turn Hagen bets 48k and Baughman folds with a sigh.

"I wasn't folding!" said Andreas, telling the table, "I was going all-in, I was committed, I had A-Q. If you had a set, then that would be enough."

After stacking up his chips he walks past me and says loudly, "Shhhhh, don't tell anyone but I had A-5. Hahahah...Have you seen one of my friends? I want another beer."

He then spots a beer at the table, "Is this mine? No? Ahh, I'm having it anyway..."

Two minutes later Henning Granstad brings him another beer and says, "You only have to last one more hour...."

No comments:

Post a Comment