Sunday 29 March 2009

Hold Your Horses


Play has yet to restart - cameras and video gents abound, and everyone's doing a small media round pre-final. So here's a picture of FT bubbler Julien Legros to keep you going - the quiet Frenchman played a solid game and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him around the UK circuit getting le gateau...

Also Snoopy has arrived, all keen as mustard to get involved in the £100 scalp tournament later today. There's a 20% chance I qualified for this myself at the GUKPT launch party - maybe a little less (Jon Raab introduced me to Black Sambuca - so wrong). Anyway I will know shortly, while Snoops is definitely in it. Proudly sporting the Black Belt Poker colours he even made a valiant attempt to backslap Dave Colclough in hearty greeting thereby transferring the patch to him (he is backed for this tourney after all). But wily DC saw straight through him...eyes in the back of his head that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment